Endodontic Appointment Scheduling
Accepting New Patients
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day. We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Due to the fact Drs. Hernandez, Simons, Hosking or Bienias provide many types of dental services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
You have a choice on scheduling your initial appointment:
- Consultation only – your diagnosis and treatment options will be explained and you will return for a second appointment for the actual treatment.
- Consultation and Treatment – your diagnosis and treatment options will be explained and you will have the treatment on the same day.
PLEASE NOTE: A separate consultation appointment is often required in the following situations:
- The tooth being evaluated has had a previous root canal or has a complex treatment plan
- A complex medical history exists requiring additional planning prior to treatment
- If the patient is having symptoms but the need for root canal treatment is unsure or if the source of the symptoms has not been narrowed to a specific tooth. In this scenario it is advisable to have a consultation first in order to determine which tooth is causing the symptoms, and also whether that tooth would benefit from root canal treatment.